Reload this Page >

Lake Area Information

Search

Lake Area Information

Search this Thread

Old Sep 15th, 2001, 07:34 PM
Vincent

Lake Area Information

Does anyone know if one can pick up the Italian State Toursit Board sponsored ( archeology) tours at Maplpensa Airport or must one travel into Milan. It may be best to pick it up in Brescia. The Board's web site link is not working!I arrive on a Friday and would want to know if I can pick it up from there avoid having to travel into Milan just to pick up a tour on Saturday. - Thanks - Vi

Old Sep 17th, 2001, 12:56 AM
Steve James

Vincent - can you give us more details of the tour? We might be able to check for you then. <BR> <BR>Steve

Old Sep 17th, 2001, 07:36 PM
Vin

Steve - I do not know much more as I can't access it anymore. It was entitled something like "Roman Ruins in Lombardy" . It was for 2 nts and 3 days and the itinerary was Milan - Brescia - Sirmione.It seemed to be one of a series of focused tours put on by the State tourist board - others were of medieval, prehistoric, and religious focus.Thanks for any help. -Vin

Old Sep 19th, 2001, 12:59 AM
Steve James

Vincent - I've checked various websites and drawn a complete blank on that one, I'm afraid. <BR> <BR>All I can suggest is that you contact the Malpensa Airport Tourist Office, <BR>Tel. 02-748.67.213 <BR> <BR>Sorry I can't be of more help. <BR> <BR>Steve

Old Sep 20th, 2001, 07:16 PM
Vinc

Steve - thanks. I think they are all closed for season.thanks for all your help! Ciao! Vin