Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Europe
Reload this Page >

Ladies: are there no beauty and skincare products in Italy? what do the italian women do?

Search

Ladies: are there no beauty and skincare products in Italy? what do the italian women do?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 5th, 2001, 04:03 PM
mo

There are 68 postings of french beauty products and yet there is one for italy. Someone must have come across some impressive stuff in italy. Please share.

Old Mar 5th, 2001, 04:10 PM
Italiana

We don't need them. We are beautiful enough already.

Old Mar 5th, 2001, 08:57 PM
xxxx

Hear hear!

Old Mar 6th, 2001, 03:02 AM
Kelly

The most impressive beauty product I came across in Rome was a tanning kit complete with tan intencifier and tanning pills. <BR>Now I know how these lady's get so dark.

Old Mar 6th, 2001, 04:10 AM
Olive

The secret: Olive oil! Don't eat it - once a week on your face should do it!

Old Mar 6th, 2001, 04:27 AM
Claudia

Mo, <BR> <BR>The other beauty products thread contained a few suggestions for Italian products; I know, because I posted one of them. I recommended Roberts rose water: it's used as an astringent/toner and I found it at the grocery store (Coop) with all the other skincare products. Smells heavenly and very refreshing; look for the bright blue bottle and the old-fashioned label. I like it as much as the Estee Lauder stuff I usually use, and it's $2 a bottle instead of $25. Not including airfare of course.... <BR> <BR>I thought the hand creams in round, flat tins looked good, too.