kool guy

Jul 14th, 2007, 03:57 AM
Original Poster
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 11
kool guy

hiya..i hav got problem..i hav got south african passport..an my feonci she's british..we came from uk...to switzerland last month...1 of my friend he's in germany..he said to me me cum an visit us...me an my feonci we go germany via german border waltshud...the german immigration chek my passport an my feonci they chek every thing an they took drug test as well..after that they u guys can go an enjoy ur trip in germany...i said to them can u put stamp on my passport they said u r in europe u don need stamp...i said okz..then we went to my friend house darmstadt...after 2 dayz it was emergency..my feonci she had tummy pain an we go to hospital they said we need to do operation it iz emergency..then they don it..every thing iz fine..between this i go to german homeoffice..an i ask them i came from waltshud border 4 visit my friend...an now my feonci she's in hospital...so i want to kno that how many dayz i can stay here coz border immigration didnt put any stamp...homeoffice officialz said u don hav german visa how enter here..they put me in jail but after 2 hours they release me an they fine me 200 euro..they said u don kno that u need visa or not for germany thats y they release me..an they put stamp on my passport that i can stay in germany for 7 dayz coz my feonci in hospital..but also they banned me all shengen states for 2 years coz they said i enter in germany illigel...with out visa...but this is not my mistake..german border immigration allow me to go there...if i don hav entry then y they allow me...plz tell me an help me..now i don kno what to do..i want to go to uk..i don kno this thing gona effect on my uk entry..plz any 1 tell me in this situation i dont kno..
k_naidoo1988 is offline  
Jul 14th, 2007, 06:37 AM
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 895
Switzerland is not a member of the EU though it does have a reciprocal agreement (1999) with the EU of free movement of EU citizens.

As a South African citizen you should have a visa to enter the EU and should not have been allowed in without one. Because you came from Switzerland, there is little actual checking of passports as it is assumed you already have visas, etc. Obviously your passport was not checked properly.

Despite being a member of the EU, Britain is not actually a member of the Shengen Agreement and as a South African citizen you do not need a visa to enter Britain.

Any Briton who visits another EU country for any length of time should carry an EHIC form (replaced the old E111) which allows free medical treatment. Tell your fiance that.
kaneda is offline  
Jul 14th, 2007, 09:22 AM
Original Poster
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 11
thanx for ur reply..ya but on waltshud border they cheked my passport properly..they chek every thing they took drug test every thing...but itz not my mistake they allow me to enter in germany...now they banned me for 2 yearz for whole shengen states..can i do any thing against this action..if i can..then what can i ado plz advice me..thanx
k_naidoo1988 is offline  
Jul 14th, 2007, 12:20 PM
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 513
You should seek advice from a South Africa embassy or consulate.
Jimingso is offline  
Jul 14th, 2007, 02:20 PM
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 64,316
You have asked this 5 times and no one has given you any different answers. Doubt very much you can do what you want. (unless this is a troll, which is very possible - in which case you are doing exactly what you want)

It really is best just to stay legal - all kinds of situations can come back to bite you at the worst possible times . . . . .
janisj is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy -


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 04:49 AM.