Reload this Page >

Knightsbridge Green Hotel

Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 30th, 2000, 02:54 PM
robin

Has anyone stayed at this hotel in London? I'd appreciate your feedback. Thanks!

Old Aug 31st, 2000, 04:16 AM
art

i stayed there in october'98. The hotel is a really great choice - good location, excelent breakfast (but expensive)and the rooms are big and so beautiful (at least my room was, and i asked for the cheapest one!). The staff is so kind and the hotel is next to the tube station and Harrods and Harvey and Nichols. Actually - and it is weird, i've been in another hotels but sometimes i keep DREAMING about this particular room. The only problem is that the reception desk is not 24h open. Enjoy! London is a great city - and great people too!

Old Aug 31st, 2000, 06:27 AM
topper

Old Aug 31st, 2000, 09:31 AM
Tammy

I stayed at the hotel in April '99 and enjoyed my stay. My room was also large, with a small table and chairs, a vanity, twin beds, and a large bathroom with a big tub and marble sink. I loved the towel warmer. It is very close to the Knightsbridge tube stop, across from an entrance to Hyde Park, and just around the corner from Harrods. We never ordered breakfast, but instead went to a little place called Mima's in a small pedestrian street next to the hotel (lots of food for the money). Great hotel, you won't be disappointed.

Old Aug 31st, 2000, 12:26 PM
robin

Thanks for your replies!