JustAirports

Old May 1st, 2008, 10:20 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JustAirports

My online booking for Justairports was not delivered and I just tried to send an email on their website and I got the message "website not found." Anybody else have the same problem? If not I'll assume it's just my system. Thanks.
Old May 1st, 2008, 11:44 PM
Pav

Last year when I was trying to make reservations, I had similar problems. Eventually I connected with them and I saved their email address. It is [email protected]
Try sending your request directly to this address. I intend to be contacting them in a couple of weeks myself, for an upcoming trip towards the end of May.
Old May 6th, 2008, 12:00 PM
Original Poster

I just placed a call to justairports to make a reservation as mine did not go through on email and received an a quote that was at least 20 plus pounds over the quote on their site, about 94 pounds. When I pointed it out the agent told me that their site was under "construction." Anyone have this problem before. Perhaps I was calling the wrong number? 02089001666? I shall try another company.
Old Jun 26th, 2008, 03:46 AM
bdj

Perhaps a previous experience will shed some light given an e-mail to JustAiports regarding the following has gone unanswered.

Intending to book the service via a cash payment from LHR to Westminster off a noon arrival on a Saturday in September and have read the various turn-around times (a.k.a. horror stories) from deplaning to exiting the airport, therefore what specific costs/contingencies can be expected for delays beyond ones control?
Old Aug 8th, 2008, 05:53 AM
bdj

topping...thanks in advance.