Jules Vern Restaurant Paris

Sep 2nd, 2000, 12:04 PM
Sharon

Jules Vern Restaurant Paris

Hi..I want to make reservations at the Jules Vern restaurant in the Eiffel tour in Paris. I cannot find a phone number to call them....help, please. Also I want to make reservations for Le 30 in Paris. Any help would be appreciated.

Sep 2nd, 2000, 12:24 PM
Deena

Sharon- I made reservations for the Jules Verne using the on-line reservation service at the 'Best Paris' site. The web-site address is: www.reservethebest.com. We will be eating lunch there in about 10 days. I did, however, reserve back in March for this September date so it is probably wise to reserve well ahead of time. I've never used this reservation service so I don't know if t will work but I did recieve an e-mail confirmation (we have to confirm a day ahead, as well). Seems easy so far. Good luck!!

Sep 2nd, 2000, 12:38 PM
geosf

I think I would call them directly-011 33 1 45 55 61 44.

Sep 6th, 2000, 01:48 PM
Kathryn

Thanks for the tips on reservations. I called the Jules Verne today; they spoke perfect English (after my "parlez-vous Anglais?") and were able to accomodate the day in November that I wanted, but only for lunch--dinners are already booked. The gentleman on the phone was very nice and told me he would prepare a nice table for us by the window!

I should note that I arranged with my long distance carrier for a European calling plan. For $3.00 a month, my calls to Paris are 17 cents a minute, so I don't mind calling places for reservations--I plan on cancelling the calling plan upon my return from Paris!

Kathryn

Sep 17th, 2000, 09:49 AM
Art

We were just in Paris. Were not able to get res at Jules Verne, so made res at Altitude 95 through gotoparis.com. Also made res for an afternoon tour(the best city tour that we had in Paris) and a cabarate show.

Sep 17th, 2000, 02:36 PM
Karen

Tell me more about the Jules Vern Restaurant in the Eiffel. What's the price range? Are all seats with a view...ie by a window? What type of food? Thanks.

Search this Thread