Reload this Page >

Italy in December

Search

Italy in December

Search this Thread

Old Jan 25th, 2001, 01:14 PM
Jean

Italy in December

Planning a family trip to Italy in December -will have 2 weeks, any suggestions on itinerary? Should we stay in a central location and travel from there?

Old Jan 25th, 2001, 02:24 PM
sandi

You won't get any responses unless you provide SOME information. What are your interests, ages of kids, experience in travel.....you have to give to get.

Old Jan 25th, 2001, 03:02 PM
wendy

Yes, please provide some detail? <BR>Grazie, <BR>Wendy

Old Jan 25th, 2001, 07:56 PM
Carol

I was in Italy from Nov 26- Dec 11 2000. What a perfect time to visit. We started in Venice..a little damp and chilly, but not bad (I'm from Oregon). Then a wonderful trip through Tuscany...NO Tourists (no reservations) aand wonderful weather (a little fog in the AMs). Todi was decorated for Christmas as was Lucca and San Gimigiano. The perfect addition to an Italy trip is and Italian Christmas trip! Rome on the 12/8- 12/11 was 65+ degees and sunny. What more could you ask for. I would highly recommend Italy in December.

Old Jan 25th, 2001, 10:58 PM
Gar

one problem You will head into is that there are a lot of hotels and restaurant still closed. We were in the Italia in October and still facing a lot of closed things. You have to search for Your pasta.