Reload this Page >

Is Lufstanza any good?!

Search

Is Lufstanza any good?!

Search this Thread

Old Mar 10th, 2000, 04:06 PM
Jackie

Is Lufstanza any good?!

Hi, <BR> <BR>We're heading to Europe travelling on Lufstanza airlines. I was wondering if its good...I have seen a few comments on here stating that it isn't exactly the best... <BR> <BR>Thanks for your help. <BR> <BR>Jackie

Old Mar 10th, 2000, 04:17 PM
John

We are going to Germany in April and will only fly Lufthansa! They have a very reputable record for safety and reliabilty. Some say they are a tad arrogant. I find you get what you give!! BOTTOM LINE.... I dont care, I want to get there ALIVE!! <BR> <BR>JOHN

Old Mar 10th, 2000, 06:06 PM
Jackie

Thanks for your help.

Old Mar 10th, 2000, 07:14 PM
Linda

I enjoyed Lufthansa. The food was very good and, on the way back in particular, they just keep feeding you. Of course, on the way over, you're sleeping more. The stewards/esses were very helpful & nice. You meet a more diverse group of fellow travelers than on an American airline or even British.

Old Mar 11th, 2000, 12:29 AM
April

I've taken two Lufthansa flights and had no complaints about either.

Old Mar 11th, 2000, 12:58 AM
Kathleen

Flew Lufthansa several times and they must be the worst airline for quality, service and delivery. As John said they have a good safety record in comparsion to American airlines but then there are othere airlines that have good safety records that will get you to Europe in one piece. On some internal European flights their safety record is questionable. Personally I won't touch them with a six foot barge pole.

Old Mar 11th, 2000, 01:41 AM
Sjoerd

Ignore Kathleen's post. Lufthansa is as safe as you can get. Service is OK, nothing special, but mostly better than on North American airlines, and not as good as on Asian airlines. <BR>

Old Mar 11th, 2000, 03:16 AM
Ed

Jackie, I just returned from working for 2 months in Russia and flew Lufthansa, Houston-Moscow-St. Petersburg-Houston. No problems, a good airline. Ed