Reload this Page >

Is it wise to sleep in the buff?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 23rd, 2002, 05:00 PM
Pons

I want to pack lightly on my trip to France and Italy, is it ok to sleep naked in hotels over there? Or hotels anywhere for that matter? I wouldn't want to take a risk. Thank you for your wise answers ahead of time.

Old Apr 23rd, 2002, 05:03 PM
x

two minutes and where is he??????

Old Apr 23rd, 2002, 05:09 PM
Hans

Oh! The naked human body is soooo funny!! teeheehee!!<BR><BR><BR>

Old Apr 23rd, 2002, 05:10 PM
Hortense

I have heard that in Italy, France is apparently more liberal, that there are hotel nudity police that may chech your 'status at any hour.

Old Apr 23rd, 2002, 05:14 PM
billy

Pons,<BR>The troll lived in the bluff, not the buff!<BR>Baaa

Old Apr 23rd, 2002, 05:15 PM
x

14 MINUTES! A RECORD! Cant you see him, right now, just wanting to give a stupid answer just to see his name on the screen

Old Apr 23rd, 2002, 06:59 PM
x

x,<BR>who the hell are you talking about?

Old Apr 23rd, 2002, 07:08 PM
dontcha all just love

watching philly, you fool<BR><BR>you really did make a big fool of yourself this time, neutro<BR><BR>

Old Apr 23rd, 2002, 08:17 PM
mt

If you are going to Tiawan I might suggest otherwise ( a friend of mine is teaching English there and was in the shower when the last earthquake struck) <BR><BR>The Europeans are very casual about the body - if you have somehting to show ( intince with ) I wouldn't worry about it....

Old Apr 24th, 2002, 12:10 AM
curious

do mean safe in a hygenic way or as a matter of security?

Old Apr 24th, 2002, 06:59 AM
Joe

Pons,<BR>Only if you are using the pons.

Old Apr 24th, 2002, 08:25 AM
Merde!

Pons:<BR><BR>In America they have the Tooth Fairy while in Europe they have the Genitalia Fairy. Naked is okay, just make sure that no part of your "parts" find their way (even partially) under the pillow. <BR><BR>If they do you may find that you weigh just a bit less (or a lot less--depending on the individual) in the morning.

Old Apr 24th, 2002, 10:49 AM
Pons

I was asking because of hygene and because I want to be dressed correctly if I have to go down the hall in the night.

Old Apr 24th, 2002, 11:09 AM
April

Keep this in mind: Lots of people smoke in France & Italy and the smoke detectors tend to go off. If they do, you'll be expected to exit the hotel until the fire department gets there and gives the all clear. Seriously, this happened to me three nights in a row in a large 4-star hotel in London.<BR><BR>That's why I always where a t-shirt and leggings to bed when traveling!

Old Apr 24th, 2002, 01:27 PM
sue

Not to mention those ultra-prepared American tourists who keep flashlights at their bedside for just such an emergency. Are you willing to be "beamed" in the hallway?

Old Apr 24th, 2002, 03:34 PM
Formosa

Is this what I can expect when I get an hotel with toilets down the hall? A naked person running down the hall? Has this happened? Please tell.

Old Apr 24th, 2002, 04:31 PM
Joe

I used to know a gal named Hortense and everyday when she walked down the hall, we would