Is it just my computer or....

Old Apr 5th, 2001, 03:01 PM
lisa

Is it just my computer or....

is anyone else having java script errors and not being able to connect to the sight consistantly?<BR><BR>this didnt seem to be a problem until the format was changed.

Old Apr 5th, 2001, 03:38 PM
Walter

Having the same problems on my TV (WebTV). But it *really* seems worst today, it takes me a few "reloads" just to get on the site and then a few more to get a topic I clicked-on viewable without an "error message". Regards, Walter

Old Apr 5th, 2001, 04:00 PM
lisa

thanks walter....<BR><BR>you saved my computer from a slow painful death!!!!<BR><BR>lisa

Old Apr 5th, 2001, 04:35 PM
Judy

Me too...this is the first I connected in a while.

Old Apr 5th, 2001, 04:51 PM
Sue

Me, too. I get an error message about every other thread I try to look at, and on at least one post. I would notify the editors as it suggests, but I don't know how. And it seems extraordinarily slow.

Old Apr 5th, 2001, 04:55 PM
Gerry K

Extremely slow!<BR><BR>GK

Old Apr 5th, 2001, 05:20 PM
Ed

Well at least the server is back up and running.<BR><BR>Cold Fusion errors continue.

Old Apr 5th, 2001, 06:38 PM
Danny Mangin

Hello All --<BR><BR>No, it's not your computers.<BR><BR>We're having problems with one of our servers today. Our technicians thought it had something to do with adding Topic Select back to the forums, but this isn't the case. We'll restore them (again), probably tomorrow (Friday), and hopefully will correct the server problem.<BR><BR>Our apologies for any inconvenience this has caused. Believe it or not the problems are unrelated to the forums, though obviously they're affecting their performance. <BR><BR>Thanks for your patience. <BR><BR>Danny Mangin<BR>Editorial Director