Reload this Page >

Is anyone flying tomorrow ?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 10th, 2002, 07:48 AM
Janda

I never would. Let's not tempt fate I say. Would you?

Old Sep 10th, 2002, 07:58 AM
Rex

I am flying Thursday. I would have gladly flown on the 11th (my birthday), and seats were wide open available - - but it was one more day off work than my wife wanted to take.<BR><BR>See you in Normandy and Brittany.<BR><BR>Best wishes,<BR><BR>Rex<BR>

Old Sep 10th, 2002, 08:04 AM
fly

Ok, you shouldn't be crusing Atlantic on May 7th, you're boat will sink like Lusitania...<BR><BR>You shouldn't be flying on Dec 21st over Scotland...<BR><BR>You shouldn't be in a blimp on May 6 especially at Lakehurst...<BR><BR>You shouldn't be at Pearl Harbor on Dec 7th...<BR><BR>Ok, what day is left?

Old Sep 10th, 2002, 09:25 AM
Dale

9/11: SAV-CVG-FCO.

Old Sep 10th, 2002, 09:43 AM
flygirl

flying on Friday the 13th as a matter of fact...

Old Sep 10th, 2002, 09:56 AM
JAGIRL

I'm flying into Europe from the Caribbean on Friday evening...I figure that now is the safest time to travel..everyone seems to be on the highest alert possible so I doubt that anything will happen. Besides, they've attacked by air already...I have a feeling that they're gonna be a little bit more creative than hijacking planes and slamming them into towers next time.<BR>Incidentally Friday is the 13th...didn't realize that I'd be travelling on Friday the 13th until after I booked and paid for my ticket! Now I feel like I'm tempting fate way too much!! But I figure that with God as my guide, I'll be o.k..

Old Sep 10th, 2002, 10:31 AM
scarlett

Friday the 13th has always been lucky for me! Have great trips!!!

Old Sep 10th, 2002, 12:14 PM
Wendy

I am flying tomorrow the 11th for a quick R&R trip to Las Vegas. That means I will also be gambling on Fri. the 13th. Yes, I may be crazy!

Old Sep 10th, 2002, 12:14 PM
Alison

Hey Rex, Hope you have a great trip. Thanks for all your help on this forum.

Old Sep 10th, 2002, 12:18 PM
RnR

Hey, S, the 13th for Bridgehampton, and a Friday - wow. Throw me an everything as I pass over.

Old Sep 10th, 2002, 01:08 PM
Kerry

Hi, I'm flying to Brussels, Saturday the 14th. Life goes on. We can't let them dictate our lives.

Old Sep 10th, 2002, 01:31 PM
jerryp

I'm flying into Roma from Chicago on Thursday. When I made my plans in February, I really didn't think much about the date. I think the media is really hyping this whole week - big surprise.<BR><BR>Anyhow, this week is probably the safest time to fly, due to enhanced security. I can't wait to sit on the pier in Sorrento Friday afternoon and forget about terrorists for a couple weeks.<BR><BR>jp

Old Sep 10th, 2002, 02:04 PM
sam

Flying on Friday the 13th - I say - tempt all the fates. Wouldn't have hesitated to leave on Wednesday, but had no need. <BR><BR>where ya goin' Flygirl?

Old Sep 10th, 2002, 03:19 PM
rbnwd

My daughter's college scheduled her study abroad flight to Greece for tomorrow! So 20 young men and women will be flying tomorrow. I'm quite nervous about it but keeping it to myself so as not to make her too crazy.

Old Sep 10th, 2002, 04:18 PM
scarlett

Wendy-how lucky can you get! Have fun~<BR>RnR- lots of everything coming your way!<BR>flygirl- Have so much fun your head will spin<BR> To all of you fliers! Have Fun!!

Old Sep 10th, 2002, 06:52 PM
Sue

I'm flying Friday the 13th to Paris! My friends work for United Airlines and are flying 9/11 because the flights are wide open and they won't have a problem with stand by. <BR><BR>Yahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Sep 11th, 2002, 06:35 AM
Kelley

My dear friends fly out this AM for their first trip to Europe (Italy). Their seating was way in the back of the plane in coach. Hopefully, they were upgraded to nicer seats if the plane was light on passengers. Wishing them a fabulous and SAFE trip.