Irish Weather

Old Aug 29th, 2000, 11:16 AM
Ron

Irish Weather

Travelling to Dublin, Galway and Waterford in first half of September. What type of weather are they having at present and what may we expect in that period.

Old Aug 29th, 2000, 12:19 PM
Thyra

Do a search on the Irish Times and you should be able to get weather information. Everytime I have been in Ireland it's been on and off showers, partially sunny and chilly at night. That includes when I was there in September.

Old Aug 29th, 2000, 04:23 PM
Cathy

Ron,
I was in the middle of typing a reply when the electricty went off due to a lightening storm - the weather in the past week has been a mixture of storms, heavy rain, high winds and sunny spells and long dry hot days with cool nights. It is getting dark early now with the bad weather but the dry days result in longer times for site seeing. So take your pick most days in Ireland produce weather for each of the seasons of the year. The dry spell is supposed to finish on Thursday - after that who knows, Have a good time and always remember you can buy suitable clothes,

Cathy

Old Aug 29th, 2000, 06:52 PM
mary

I was in Ireland last year in September. Cold and rainy..Definitely bring a more than one sweater and a few pairs of pants and a jacket.

Old Aug 30th, 2000, 05:52 AM
topper

!