Reload this Page >

IMPORTANT ADVICE FOR WOMEN

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 3rd, 2001, 09:49 AM
Lookie

At last a way to avoid those nasty Turkish style toilets in France . Please go to <BR>http://www.restrooms.org/standing.html <BR>for a great new invention and discussions.

Old Jan 3rd, 2001, 10:02 AM
bubba

wow this is cool information. I want to see it demonstrated.

Old Jan 3rd, 2001, 10:06 AM
nomore

Quit posting this. It's getting tiresome!! Advertise elsewhere.

Old Jan 3rd, 2001, 10:36 AM
Luther

Well I think this is interesting and a good solution for the ladies. One time in UK I went to the Royal Ascot races which is a really BOIG deal. The Queen was there and the place was packed with people, all dressed up. As at any big event the queues for the Ladies Rooms were enormous. Going into the men's toilets one would find women there and since all of the stalls with stools were in use many of the women were standing up at the urinals right along side the men and were peeing standing up. It was quite a sight to see and if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes I would not have believed it. They were using their fingers to direct the pee to the proper place. So, this is possible as I say it myself.

Old Jan 3rd, 2001, 10:47 AM
noname

Not to get off topic but Luther, are you certain that those weren't men in drag? Did you actually how they were using their hands?

Old Jan 3rd, 2001, 11:22 AM
Luther

Let me assure you they were not men in drag. I stood beside more than one throughout the course of the day and they were for sure women. I could verify that with my own eyes. <BR> <BR>For anyone that has not been to Royal Ascot, while it has a reputation as one of the EVENTS of the English social season, it is also one big drunken brawl. Most people are many sheets to the wind, and that applies to the women that were peeing in the men's toilets. They didn't care that they were beside a man, up came the dress, down went the knickers, and pee they did standing right along side the blokes. So it was VERY obvious to even the most casual observer that they were in fact women (no hoses there mate).

Old Jan 3rd, 2001, 11:45 AM
Hmmmm

I will bet that most of the male observes were not very casual!

Old Jan 3rd, 2001, 05:11 PM
female anon

I've not resorted to using the men's room. But I've experienced the "squat pot" in Italy (beware the WC in the La Spezia train station!). <BR>When 'ya gotta go, ya gotta go --- but sure could use some pointers (OR A POINTER) on how to avoid 'splashback' on one's clothes.

Old Jan 3rd, 2001, 05:28 PM
bubbette

- <BR>At the risk of being crass (and I wouldn't be the first on this forum!), I feel compelled to share some of the info off the 'restroom' site (the URL listed at the top of this thread). <BR>I haven't tried this technique yet, so don't know if it works. (Excuse me, gotta go . . . ) <BR> <BR> <BR> <BR>Finger-assist method <BR> <BR>1. Raise the toilet seat. <BR>2. Wash or wipe your hands clean with a moist towellette. <BR>3. Adjust clothing. Pants should be pulled down in front a few inches. Skirts should be lifted. Underwear should be pulled down at the waistband or move the fabric at the crotch to one side. <BR>4. Wipe your labia area clean. <BR>5. Using either hand, make a “V” with your first and second finger and spread the inside of your labia minora. (the INNER lips) Beginners may want to try using the fingers from both hands for better control. <BR>6. Lift to the desired angle, then pee. (If you don’t spread and lift, it could run down your leg.) <BR>7. Wipe your labia if necessary. <BR>8. Return the toilet seat to its original position. <BR>9. Wash your hands and you’re done! <BR> <BR>

Old Jan 3rd, 2001, 05:33 PM
Gina

"Bubbette"--you may not be the first to be crass, but I think you may well be the worst. Ugh.

Old Jan 3rd, 2001, 05:44 PM
Bubbette

YOU ARE SO RIGHT GINA! <BR>But I bet you're curiousity will get the better of you & you'll have to give the "technique" a try.

Old Jan 3rd, 2001, 05:45 PM
Gina

Guess again. <BR> <BR>(Betting that "bubbette" is not in fact an "ette" at all...)

Old Jan 3rd, 2001, 06:52 PM
Womenfirst

Now hear this one. It is absolutely true. It did not take place in europe, but in that other foriegn country, the USA. At an outdoor concert, in a very proper Botanic Garden, the ladies room line far exceeded the men's room line. Can't even say there was a men's room line (they must have been going in the bushes). The ladies, hard pressed as they were, formed the men's room line and stared down any man who came by. They looked at us and just turned around and walked right on out, to the bushes I'd be assumin'.

Old Jan 3rd, 2001, 09:23 PM
Joanna

I didn't believe it when one of my bosses told me he saw a woman peeing standing up (in a communal toilet) in a bar in Rotterdam in the 70s. He said she did something with her fingers. <BR> <BR>.......I guess it was true after all!