Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Europe
Reload this Page >

I'm looking for football(soccer) tickets for London Premiereship teams for the weekend of Jan. 12th.

Search

I'm looking for football(soccer) tickets for London Premiereship teams for the weekend of Jan. 12th.

Search this Thread

Old Dec 20th, 2001, 06:44 AM
Mike

I would love to see the game between Fulham and Middlesbrough at Craven Cottage. Its close and its a Premiership game. Does anybody have any suggestions to get tickets.<BR><BR>Thanks!<BR><BR>Mike

Old Dec 20th, 2001, 06:51 AM
Jenny

Mike,<BR><BR>Take a look at http://www.fulham-fc.co.uk/displayCo...08&intAreaID=7 <BR>There seem to be some phone numbers for where you could try for tickets. The game certainly doesn't seem to be sold out.<BR><BR>Hope you enjoy it!<BR>Jenny

Old Dec 20th, 2001, 07:49 AM
kate

Contact Fulham direct for tickets, unless you're a Middlesborough fan and want to sit with the away fans, in whih case you should contact Middlesborough for tickets.<BR><BR>Another, bigger, team playing close by on that day is Chelsea:<BR><BR>http://www.chelseafc.com for tickets

Old Dec 20th, 2001, 10:28 AM
mike

I would be in support of Fulham if I went to the game.

Old Dec 20th, 2001, 10:51 AM
Ann

I'd be for Fulham, too. Aside from Fulham playing much more interesting football than Middlesborough, Paul Ince is an idiot.<BR><BR>Mike--you should be able to land tickets to this one.<BR><BR>Two pieces of advice: don't eat any of the food on sale at the ground (particularly the sausage rolls), and stay in your seat once the match starts (aside from jumping up from time to time). Don't get up in the middle of the match to use the toilets or buy food.

Old Dec 20th, 2001, 12:02 PM
bob

I went to a match at Craven Cottage a few years ago when Fulham was still in second division...neat little ground and I am sure it has been improved with their move to Premiership and the money that their present owner has to spend. Enjoy.

Old Dec 26th, 2001, 06:07 AM
Mike

Hi Bob,<BR>Thanks for the advice at game time, you were not the only one who said I might want to stay away from stadium grub. I'm gonna try to call the club itself for tickets. <BR>Thanks again for the advice!<BR><BR>Mike