Iceland Package Deals?

Old Jan 4th, 1999, 07:54 AM
J

Iceland Package Deals?

Does anyone know how I might go about finding
a package deal for Iceland? Or, perhaps cheap air-fare and an inexpensive hotel?

Old Jan 4th, 1999, 11:34 AM
ilisa

Try Icelandair. They always have fabulous package deals. For example, they usually have 2 or 3 night packages from $299 to $399, including air and accomodations. Their airfares, independent of any package, are also excellent. My husband flies Icelandair every year to Europe, and swears by that airline.

Old Jan 9th, 1999, 06:44 PM
Dorothy

I would also recommend Icelandair. We did their 7 day tour around Iceland last August and were very happy with it. Nothing is inexpensive there and there are b&bs all around, but we felt doing their tour was the best. We learned so much about the country.
Icelandair has a web site - www.icelandair.com and there are a lot of web addresses for various information about Iceland. We enjoyed Iceland very much.

Old Jan 10th, 1999, 07:41 AM
Tricia

come see us in cheap flight forum- www.eurotrip.com- we post IcelandAir Specials- their website is actually www.icelandair.is- but if you type in .com it will take you there!

Old Jan 10th, 1999, 07:42 AM
Tricia

come see us in cheap flight forum- www.eurotrip.com- we post IcelandAir Specials- their website is actually www.icelandair.is- but if you type in .com it will take you there!

Old Jan 11th, 1999, 05:25 AM
erin

Liberty Travel has a 3 night package to Iceland for $299, price includes hotel and air. Trip departs from the NYC area. Check out their website www.libertytravel.com.