I started counting and...

Jun 20th, 2001, 07:15 AM
s.fowler

I started counting and...

There are over 120 pictures taken by 15 different "fodorites" and 15 websites listed on the "fodorite" pages. Okay so I was avoiding work, but the numbers surprised me! [and I'm the one that puts 'em out there!]
There are also approximately 9 countries represented on the pictures page, counting the UK as a single country.
I'l stop now But see for yourself at: http://geocities.com/dhfsbf/fodorite/fodor.htm

Jun 20th, 2001, 08:54 AM
carol

Sally you are fantastic. Thanks for all your effort, the site looks wonderful.

Jun 20th, 2001, 09:18 AM
Rex

Carol,

Is that your real e-mail address? I always assumed that it is not - - but did you know that CAN get e-mail addresses (webpages, too) with the domain name italy.com - - for free? I was amazed that this exists, but it was how I have been able to put the webpage about the fall fodorites trip at www.rexbickers.italy.com - - visit www.unitedstates.com for more info - - and a number of other interesting domains for e-mail or webpages also.

Best wishes,

Rex

Jun 20th, 2001, 10:00 AM
Henry

The UK IS one country.

Jun 20th, 2001, 10:01 AM
s.fowler

How "appropriate" that Rex would show up on this thread. As I hit "send" on the original post it occurred to me that people would flame my post as a Rex-like enumerative attempt. Or worse -- check my numbers

For Carol: thanks, but it's not much work. I do this stuff every day anyway -- might as well get to look at great pictures -- I get to "talk" with great people -- in the end the reason the site is good [if it is] is because of the generous contributions of the forumites. So keep those .jpgs/.gifs/.bmps coming! The pictures page is nearing the need for a reorganization anyway

Jun 20th, 2001, 10:09 AM
s.fowler

Yes Henry -- which is why I counted the UK as such -- I was just nodding to the various desires and "devolutions" that have taken place in the recent past.