Reload this Page >

I´M HAPPPYYYY....GOING TO A NEW COUNTRIE !! EUROPE, BUT NEED HELP

Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 21st, 2001, 08:51 AM
Judy

hello people...my na´me´s Judy, I´m from Arkansas, and in 10 days, i´ll be in a new countrie for the first time. It´s Europe, but I still need to clear some doubts. <BR>I´m going to england first to see the pope and the queen but people say that there´s a terrorist group named ETA thatt is dangerous. is it ok to go there? is it true that in France wine and champagne is served at breakfast ?

Old Aug 21st, 2001, 09:09 AM
I'm

Oh, boy, Judy, you must be so excited! Only thing is, you have to go to Italy to see the Pope. That's doable in 10 days. Wine and champagne for breakfast?!! Woohoo, I'm on my way!!!

Old Aug 21st, 2001, 09:09 AM
kate

That's right Judy, we only have liquids, that's how we euros all stay so thin.

Old Aug 21st, 2001, 09:12 AM
I'm

Oops, me again, Judy. I see that IN 10 days you are GOING to the new counrie, not that you will be there for 10 days. Just how long are you planning to stay there? I hope you bring lots of shoes and ziplock bags, too. And for heaven's sake, learn the language before you go, just in case you have any questions.

Old Aug 21st, 2001, 09:20 AM
martha

Don't forget to take 500 washcloths with you

Old Aug 21st, 2001, 09:20 AM
oops

The terrorist group is not ETA, it is called VAT. LOOK OUT!

Old Aug 21st, 2001, 09:36 AM
Judy

I´m sorry, if I didn´t explained very well, you see, my hubby is arranging all and I´m just packin´up, but this things were told to me by ma friend Mary Lou, and she already travelled to many countries like mexico, to yuacatan and california. <BR>She told me somethin´bout the pope and I know that the pope lives in Italy in the castel of the Vatican, and that the queen of europe is in england and that she was relative of lady Diana. <BR>I´m not dumb !!! <BR>All I wanted to know is about the terrorist that place bombs, but i´ve never heard about VAT group. Were are they in Vatland ?

Old Aug 21st, 2001, 09:43 AM
Vat

Wasn't Vatland the original Viking name for Milwaukee?

Old Aug 21st, 2001, 09:48 AM
Got

Hey, Judy, Madonna's over there in England, bet you could ask her things, like about the VAT and the ETA. She knows everything--why, I bet she even knows about the wine/champagne thing in France! Ask her!!

Old Aug 21st, 2001, 10:04 AM
Judy

where is vatland

Old Aug 21st, 2001, 10:08 AM
Santa Chiara

How do you get to the Amalfi Coast from Vatland?

Old Aug 21st, 2001, 10:10 AM
xxxx

Judy I am not sure if you are for real but your English is worse than mine and it is not even my first tong. Your knowledge of geography is pathetic. <BR> <BR>Don't you people see Judy is pulling your leg?

Old Aug 21st, 2001, 10:14 AM
judy

I don´t care if you call me ignorant, and say that I write with errors. Not everybody is legally forced to go to school, and I may write errors but no one sells better lands than ma hubby. <BR>you are all jealous that I´m gonna to europe to see the pope while you stay at home watchin´tv.

Old Aug 21st, 2001, 10:15 AM
Wolfgang Aus Fhart

Silly, silly people. Don't you know any German? Vatland is German for what land, as what land are you going to on holiday? See? Vatland=what land. Get it?

Old Aug 21st, 2001, 10:23 AM
ilisa

Oh, did California secede from the United States?

Old Aug 21st, 2001, 10:25 AM
judy

california what ??? another earthquake ? poor fellows, those !!

Old Aug 21st, 2001, 11:26 AM
Judy

I neva new that you did not live in California to. What country do yyou live in? America or nevada or new yoork?

Old Aug 21st, 2001, 11:28 AM
Kim

Most people on this board live in the Contries of New York, England, and New England. A few live in other contries like Paris, London, Spain, Asia, and Munich. They're people from all over the world on this website.

Old Aug 21st, 2001, 11:37 AM
jEThrO

Judy, <BR>Now, you be a good gurl when in the other contrie. Remember that you can never bring yur own grits when having breakfast in them foreign land. And for god's sake, break in them new shoes before you leave. Finally, make sure you see some movie 'bout Cap'ns Hillbillys Banjo. <BR>Now, you be writin.

Old Aug 21st, 2001, 11:42 AM
Madonna

Listen, you guys--quit picking on Judy. Just because her accent sounds dumber than the English accent I hear over here all the time and just looove, doesn't mean she can't come over here, too. You are all just jealous. And yeah, I got answers!! Money, too. Hey Judy, you say your husband is selling lands? I'd like to talk to him when you get here.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information -