Search

I just love....

Search this Thread

Old Jan 28th, 2002, 07:15 PM
Dan

I just love....

how useless most of this information is being that most of the people act like self-serving pompous assholes. You just don't get it. Why don't you actually take a trip instead of trying to live through others. In other words, get off your fat lazy American asses.

Old Jan 28th, 2002, 07:20 PM
FixYourself

Well ,Dan, sorry you have had such a crappy day. Has your whole life been like this or is this just a rough patch? Cheer up, maybe if you can somehow learn to deal with this, you will turn around and feel more human.Good luck.

Old Jan 28th, 2002, 07:26 PM
Dan

Have not had a crappy day in years Fix Yourself. I just think most of you here are idiots who have never truly traveled. Just because you read a guide book or bulletin board you are suddenly enlightened. Oh FixYourself look in the mirror. Let me guess, you are a charter member of the Zig Ziglar club. So long sucker. HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEEH

Old Jan 28th, 2002, 07:32 PM
dr

Oh boy-we have a sick puppy here. <BR>Dan, seek help at once.You really need it.

Old Jan 28th, 2002, 07:39 PM
Leslie

Dan, it's a shame that you have to make such unfound generalizations. You have absolutely no idea how many times the participants on this board have traveled overseas. Some are traveling abroad for the first time, while others have traveled abroad many times. Besides, not all the participants on this board live in the US, or for that matter are Americans.<BR><BR>Before spouting off, how about if you tell us your age and how often you have traveled abroad, and where you have been too.<BR><BR>I'll start, I was 3 years old, the first time I was in Canada. The first time I was in Europe, I was 11, however, previous to that I had been to Puerto Rico, the Canary Islands, the Virgin Islands, and Mexico. When I graduated from high school, I went to Europe for the summer. In my 20s, I traveled through most of the US, Canada, Mexico, and returned to the UK twice. When I turned 30, I began to go to Europe at least once if not twice a year. So, I have been to Europe 20 times, and will go again in March and October.<BR><BR>How about you?

Old Jan 28th, 2002, 07:42 PM
Dantheman

And that proves what???I lived in Germany for 30 years. You are nothing but a J. Princess.

Old Jan 28th, 2002, 07:43 PM
tondalaya

Dan, take a pill, you really are one sick puppy.

Old Jan 28th, 2002, 07:45 PM
c

My first airplane ride was when I was 10 days old.I have traveled since then, all over the US ,I lived in Hawaii.I have been to Mexico, many islands,Canada,London,Paris,Italy.Next will probably be to Japan.My husband has been all over the world, lived in London,Paris and for a short time lived on a houseboat in Kashmir.He and I work to make enough money to be able to retire some day and travel full time,or live in our favorite city at least part time.<BR>How about you Dan?

Old Jan 28th, 2002, 07:52 PM
j

I knew there was a German influence here. As soon as you started up with that lazy American stuff, I thought I heard hob-nail boots in the background. Your "J.Princess" comment varifies it. You people are still such sore losers. And speaking of fat asses, don't the German's own that market?

Old Jan 28th, 2002, 08:20 PM
Leslie

Dan, so you lived in Germany for 30 years, and probably never left until you got booted out. Even the Germans won't tolerate your behavior.<BR><BR>You have proven that you have nothing worthwhile to contribute, but you do have anger management problems. What happened, did your wife get fed up with you and get a restraining order? Have the therapists and hot lines given up on you because you have proven yourself to be a lost cause? Did your prescription for Prozac or other anti-psychotic medication run out? Is your only release to come online and insult people on a travel board?<BR><BR>Better yet, besides showing you that you are pompous and frustrated, it's probably more likely that you have never left whatever small town you grew up in, but there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. Don't be jealous of the others here that do have an interest in travel.<BR><BR>Dan, if you can't be civil, either log off, or do us all a favor and bang your head against the computer monitor until it really hurts.<BR><BR>Even Nobel prize winning, schizophrenic, John Nash has a beautiful mind.<BR><BR>

Old Jan 29th, 2002, 03:43 AM
Delete

Fodors, please give us a break...delete this thread.<BR><BR>I really don't think there should be any threads like this allowed .

Old Jan 29th, 2002, 03:55 AM
Inky

Even I find this post offensive. Please delete.

Old Jan 29th, 2002, 04:02 AM
Hiho

How do you spell - T R O L L

Old Jan 29th, 2002, 04:18 AM
ed

Why on earth is anyone even arguing or rationalizing with this idiot???

Old Jan 29th, 2002, 04:25 AM
bbbb

i know, i know, i signed off. just had to check the last threads i posted and came across this one.<BR><BR>DON'T mistake bbb for dantheman or jaclyn & caroline. I try to be lighthearted and use humor. i don't use vulgar language to get my message across. my posts are harmless.<BR><BR>really - give me credit - if i were to ask about jeans and t-shirts i would at least spice it up with humor. <BR><BR>oh well - just don't go around paranoid now that everyone is bbb in disguise this is a BIG world. lights out<BR><BR>one for the road<BR><BR>i went to see the DR. of philosophy<BR>with a poster of Rasputin<BR>and a beard down to his knees<BR>he never did marry<BR>or see a B grade movie<BR>he graded my performance <BR>he said he could see through me<BR><BR>i spent four years prostrate to the higher mind<BR>got my paper i was free

Old Jan 29th, 2002, 04:55 AM
Shain

Shain,<BR>as I am german and european - may I say for all others, we would not tolerate Dan opinion at all. He is just a very small individual and we should feel sorry for his bad day or point of view.Greetings to all "Fodorients" from Germany/D&uuml;sserldorf

Old Jan 29th, 2002, 05:28 AM
liar

OK OK Dan I will confess, I have never been out of my home state, let alone the USA. My hobby is reading travel books and making up all the places I have been and commenting on hotels I have never stayed in. I do it just so I can hopefully screw up someone's vacation because I NEVER get to go anyplace because I am too poor. In fact I can only access the internet through my public library (where I have easy access to travel books) since I can not afford the monthly access fees at home. Someday when I win the lottery I will take a trip over to the next county and see what is there. I wish I could go somewhere but I can not and I just love to lie about it and give out bad information to everyone

Old Jan 29th, 2002, 05:41 AM
Ron

Bottoming!<BR><BR>

Old Jan 29th, 2002, 07:13 AM
xxx

Lived in Germany for 30 years! Guess Dan wasn't competitive enough to get a job in the US.

Old Jan 29th, 2002, 12:30 PM
Laura

Oh Dan, you remind me of a joke.<BR><BR>A man walks into a psychiatists office butt naked except for Syran plastic wrap around him. The psychiatrist looks him up and down and says, "I can clearly see you're nuts".<BR><BR>Very appropriate I believe.