Reload this Page >

Huntin 'n Fishin

Search

Huntin 'n Fishin

Search this Thread

Old Aug 29th, 2001, 04:05 AM
Bob

Huntin 'n Fishin

My sons and I are planning a trip to Europe this fall and we want to rough it , camping and living off the land. Is anyone willing to share their favourite huntin 'n fishin spots? <BR> <BR>We want to take in some Monster Truck racing also, anyone know of some events there?

Old Aug 29th, 2001, 05:18 AM
Don

I know you're trolling, but an interesting tidbit: <BR> <BR>In Sweden, you are free to camp just about anywhere as long as you are out of sight. You may also fish from any bridge in Stockholm, a right set forth by King Somethingorothersen back in the day (honest!). Judging from the water clarity, wouldn't surprise me if you land a big one in the city sentrum--and that's no fish story. <BR> <BR>Monster trucks... yeeeeaaaahh. We'll have to see about that one, okaaay??

Old Aug 29th, 2001, 07:59 AM
StCirq

If you're not a troll, you're likely at least a trawl. <BR>And you're going to have to shell out a fair bit of cash for licenses to hunt and fish in each country.

Old Aug 29th, 2001, 02:44 PM
PB

Planning to bring your own guns, were you ? <BR> <BR>In France, you can't hunt unless you're over 18 and have a resident permit and a hunting license. So I guess that leaves fishing.... but only on designated days and with a license. <BR> <BR>PB

Old Aug 29th, 2001, 02:48 PM
Buyer

I think you may have trouble getting your mobile home into carry on.

Old Aug 29th, 2001, 02:49 PM
redd nekk

Who can afford to run a monster truck with gas over $3 a gallon?

Old Aug 29th, 2001, 02:57 PM
rand

Well, you could try to hunt down some McDonalds hamburgers and try fishin for compliments on your Nike hightops. As for truck racing, the M1 is as good a place as any.

Old Aug 29th, 2001, 03:01 PM
jeTHrO

Hey Rand, <BR>I'm not sure what you're sayings ... but, What are you saying?

Old Aug 29th, 2001, 03:04 PM
Shayne

That's funny actually. Last year when we visited Rothenburg ob der Tauber, the first thing we saw exiting the train station was a big sign advertising a Monster Truck Show! <BR>

Old Aug 29th, 2001, 03:09 PM
gittinsomeaction

Hi, <BR>Anybody know if wrestling (and I mean the REAL kind - with Stone Cold, HHH, Vince, the Undertaker) has any roadshow in Europe? <BR>Or, is there a European version?