How many days?

Old Nov 22nd, 1998, 05:36 PM
Wendy

How many days?

How many days are necessary to cover all the "must-see" sights in London and Paris?
Thanks!

Old Nov 23rd, 1998, 04:59 AM
Monica

Don't know anything about London, but I would suggest 5 days for Paris. Make sure you give yourself time to just WALK! There's many things to see and places to visit.

Old Nov 23rd, 1998, 06:56 AM
Stefan

I think about an other 5 day for London would be quite a good choice. However, if you plan to visit a lot of museums etc. you maybe should stay somewhat longer. I was in London for 5 day last April which were great. But I have to say that I have been there before and thus knew it already quite well.

Old Nov 23rd, 1998, 06:57 AM
Stefan

I think about an other 5 day for London would be quite a good choice. However, if you plan to visit a lot of museums etc. you maybe should stay somewhat longer. I was in London for 5 day last April which were great. But I have to say that I have been there before and thus knew it already quite well. Keep on walking there as well!

Old Nov 23rd, 1998, 12:19 PM
erin

My first trip to London, I spent a week and saw practically everything I wanted to see. For my second trip I spent another week, but this time I took day trips to Paris and Bath. I'd say spend at least 3-4 days in both London and Paris and leave an extra day in each city for daytrips to Versailles or Bath or Oxford or Stonehenge...

Old Nov 24th, 1998, 06:22 PM
Tom

Wendy,
My wife and I went to London last Novemebr and spent 11 days. However, we spent one day in Canterbury and one day in Bath. It really depends on how thoroughly you want to visit London. We visited the British Museum, Tate Gallery, Trafalgar Square, War Rooms, Covent Garden, Petticoat Lane flea market, Globe Theater, Harrods, saw a socccer match, Museum of London, Tower of London, Whitehall, Westminster Abbey, Jewel tower and on and on. It really is up to you to determine how in depth you want your trip to be.