Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Europe
Reload this Page >

How do you get reservations for the Jules Verne restaurant in the Eiffel Tower?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 1st, 2001, 04:06 PM
Meg

My family of 5 adults wants to eat @ the Jules Verne. We will be in Paris over New Year's &amp; need to find out how to make reservations. Do you have to wait in line, even with reservations?<BR><BR>Does anyone know a hotel that includes a New Year's eve party/dinner? Thanks

Old Jul 1st, 2001, 04:13 PM
Book Chick

Hi Meg,<BR>There are a few different ways to approach reserving at Jules Verne. If you've already reserved your hotel room, you can ask the hotel to make the reservation for you. Your reservations will be for a specific time; when you arrive at Jules Verne at that time, your table will be ready. You can phone Jules Verne if you'd like to make the reservation yourself. (Their number is 01.45.55.61.44) <BR><BR>One of the regulars on this board, (JOdy, I think) has used a web site called "Reserve the Best", which will make reservations for you at a number of different restaurants in Paris, including Jules Verne. They do not charge you for this service.<BR><BR>Best Wishes,<BR>BC

Old Jul 1st, 2001, 05:32 PM
Fred

The best way is to pick up the phone and call them. It may take a bit to get through but keep at it. You don't have to wait in line - they have their own elevator. Here's contact information:<BR>Jules Verne<BR>Tour Eiffel 2nd Stage<BR>Champ de Mars<BR>75007 Paris<BR>Tel: 011-33-1-45-55-61-44<BR>Fax: 011-33-1-47-05-29-41<BR>For more Paris information e-mail me – [email protected]<BR>

Old Jul 1st, 2001, 06:07 PM
sandy c

hi meg,<BR><BR>a friend and i ate there about 3 years ago. it was a wonderful meal but terribly expensive (about $100.00 or 700ff a person and this was sunday brunch without wine). if you are still interested i would fax, email or call them ahead of time rather than waiting until you get to paris. <BR><BR>if this is too expensive for you an alternative would be the restuarant on the 1st level, altitude 95, which i have also been too and reservations can be made the same way. this restuarant is much more reasonable and you still have the atmosphere.<BR><BR>either way, check out the official effiel tower site on the net and under restuarants you will see reservation info.<BR><BR>sandy

Old Jul 2nd, 2001, 06:28 AM
Cindy

Just last week I used "reservethebest.com" for lunch reservations at the Jules Vern and got a confirmation back a few days later.

Old Jul 2nd, 2001, 08:36 AM
Susan

Meg: Call immediately! I called a couple of weeks ago to try to make a reservation for late Sept and was told that they are completely booked through the end of Nov. I'm sure you will be lucky to get anything for New Year's at this point. Good luck!