Reload this Page >

Hotels or B&B in Dinan, France?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 2nd, 2001, 12:48 PM
Alice

<BR> <BR>I was unable to get into the "search" feature for information on hotels or B&B's posters have made for Dinan. I have been unsuccessful in my extensive search of the internet also. Seems many of the places to stay do not have websites or in the case of hotelswitch most listed are away from town. <BR> <BR>Can anyone offer recommendations for such accommodations? Or do you recommend staying outside of the city? <BR> <BR>Many thanks for your help. Alice <BR> <BR>

Old Jun 2nd, 2001, 12:55 PM
Ursula

Alice: Try <BR>www.hotels-dinan.com <BR>The official site the Tourist Board. <BR>Sorry, can't help you with suggestions. <BR>Hope this helps! <BR> <BR>PS: One very important search machine (provider)in France is www.wanadoo.fr <BR>I just typed in Dinan+Hotels

Old Jun 2nd, 2001, 07:36 PM
Judy

I have visited Dinan, but never stayed there.About whether to stay in or out of town, it would probably be more enjoyable to stay in town, <BR>Dinan is a lovely well-preserved town high upon hills,There are several promenades around the walls, narrow streets to wander, good restaurants to try out,old churches to visit.

Old Jun 3rd, 2001, 09:08 AM
Sally

We stayed at the Hotel d'Avaugour in Dinan last year. The hotel had just been renovated and the rooms, service and location were fantastic! The room we stayed in was a little small; we tried to upgrade to a larger one but the hotel was full. We met some lively Canadians in the bar and had a very, very good time. Enjoy!

Old Oct 7th, 2001, 04:48 AM
sue

Can tell you where not to stay in Dinan. A Rick Steves recommendation, Les Grandes Tours 6 rue du Chateau in Dinan. The biggest dive of our 3 week trip to France. My back is still in recovery from their bed!! <BR>

Old Dec 2nd, 2001, 10:32 PM
loren

You've probably already returned by now, but in case anyone else is searching: I always love to stay in self-catering houses when I can. I haven't been to this house myself, but my parents say it's great: www.holiday-rentals.com Look for property # 3513. I hear it's better than the listing can describe!<BR><BR>Have fun!