Reload this Page >

Hotels near Milan Airport

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 30th, 2001, 05:11 AM
Tracy

We are taking an early morning flight out of the Malpensa airport in Milan and need names of decent hotels near there for our last night. Any suggestions?

Old Jan 30th, 2001, 05:26 AM
Kimberly

Tracy- <BR> <BR>I had the same question and it was suggested we try Hotel Villa at Malpensa. I have made a reservation with them for March. You can contact them at [email protected]. They are very helpful! Good luck!

Old Jan 30th, 2001, 04:05 PM
Deena

Do a search on the Villa Malpensa. There are quite a few past postings about this hotel. We stayed there several years ago and enoyed it very much. There is a wonderful restaurant in the little village behind the hotel.

Old Jan 30th, 2001, 05:43 PM
Lori

We stayed at Il Sole di Ranco for an early morning flight out of Malpensa. It beats most other places as its right on Lago Maggiore and a straight shot to the airport if you have a car. A member of Relais & Chateaux--oh, by the way, they have a fantastic restaurant!

Old Jan 31st, 2001, 05:03 AM
cathy

We are booked in to the Cardano Hotel - have read good things about it and it's not quite as expensive as the Villa Malpensa...anyone have any comments on this hotel??