Reload this Page >

hotels in istanbul

Search

hotels in istanbul

Search this Thread

Old Sep 4th, 2001, 02:24 PM
MARIA

hotels in istanbul

I will be staying in Istanbul oct 17,18 and 19. Need hotel recommendation near Blue Mosque Topkapi Palace etc. Has anyone stayed at the Neni or the Armada? Would appretiate any suggestions.

Old Sep 5th, 2001, 04:42 AM
Lisa

Sorry, I can't help you with your wo hotels bit we stayed at the Hotel Arcadia and were very happy with it. ReasonablY priced 9our guide that we used in Istanbul got us a good deal. It was elegant and well located.

Old Sep 5th, 2001, 05:28 AM
don

Try the Alzer right on the Hippodrome. It was clean, reasonably priced and very pleasant.

Old Sep 5th, 2001, 06:22 PM
Felicia

Everyone's talking about the Blue House Hotel (Mavi Ev in Turkish) so I booked my stay there. I'll be back about a month before you leave and will post a reply, or feel free to email me to remind me. <BR>

Old Sep 5th, 2001, 08:44 PM
Rel

We stayed at the Erboy quite near the Mosque and Bazaar last September and were very happy with it. They pick you up and drop you back at the airport free of charge. They have special deals for booking over the internet. Prices are more than reasonable.

Old Sep 5th, 2001, 09:05 PM
carol

We stayed at the Yesel Ev (Green Hotel) last September right across from the Aya Sofia and Blue Mosque and found it to be very nice (restored Ottoman mansion) at about $120 night including a great breakfast buffet. Beautiful gardens/fountain out back. Get ready for early morning prayer calls broadcast loudly in this area at about 6 am!

Old Sep 6th, 2001, 02:25 PM
alan

Hi Last year we stayed at the Sarnic Hotel. We were there late Sept., early Oct. Good weather. It is Sultanahmet district near all the sights. It cast us about 65USD per night including breakfast. They also included free pickup and return to Istanbul airport and were reliable. We made our reservation by e-mail and did not require a deposit. If your interested, their e-mail address is sarnichhotel.com. There is also two e-mail address that I can't recall that offer many hotels to stay at various price ranges. The bookings can be made on line. Check the Turkish Tourist Office on line. Enjoy <BR>alan