Hotel RoyalPhare revisited

Old Mar 6th, 2002, 01:55 PM
Jane

Hotel RoyalPhare revisited

Hi,There have been no updates on Hotel Royal Phare in the last year. Any news? I stayed at Hotel la motte piquet a year ago and loved it. They can't fit us in this trip, so we thought we'd try the 'Phare' just down the road. Any comments?

Old Mar 6th, 2002, 02:35 PM
Capo

Hi Jane. Can't help you with any current info, since I stayed there eight years ago, but just wanted to say I think it's the only time I've seen the Royal Phare mentioned here. At the time we stayed there, it was a pleasant place, but it's difficult to say whether it's changed for the better, or worse, since then.

Old Mar 6th, 2002, 03:18 PM
Sue

Hi, Jane! I don't know anything about Royal Phare, but families do really like Palais Bourbon. You can find out more with a search here, and I sent you an e-mail. (It's on the other side of Invalides from rue Cler.)

Old Mar 6th, 2002, 03:21 PM
s.fowler

Well as a fan of Hotel La Motte-Picquet -- I'm glad they are doing well. Do a search on 'phare' here to get some comments. It is possible that they have renovated since these comments were posted. You also could conside Hotel La Serre on rue Cler. Grand Leveques might also be full if La Motte Piquet is.

Old Mar 7th, 2002, 10:48 AM
Sue

topping for Jane