Reload this Page >

Hotel Pescille-SanGimignano

Search

Search this Thread

Old May 23rd, 1999, 03:59 PM
Susan

We stayed several years ago. At the time they had a wonderful restaurant. I understand the restaurant is no longer open. Anyone been there lately? Do they serve breakfast? Small wine shop next door still open? Any/all comments most appreciated as we would like to return in June. Thank you

Old May 24th, 1999, 02:05 PM
richard j. vicek

Good evening, Susan <BR>Have not been to San G. in the last five <BR>years but possibly the webmaster at <BR>www.sangimignano.com/ can . Drop him <BR>a line, some reply, some do not. <BR>Richard of Hickory Hills, IL&gt;

Old May 24th, 1999, 04:34 PM
Cheryl Z.

<BR>Susan, can't help you with the <BR>restaurant but just want to tell <BR>you if you're going to San G., <BR>see the movie "Tea with <BR>Mussolini" first!

Old May 25th, 1999, 10:13 AM
kam

According to my most recent info, the Pescille does not have a restaurant. But there are some other really good ones in town.We love the view and food at La Cisterna.

Old Jun 3rd, 1999, 11:51 AM
John B

We stayed at the Hotel Pescille last week. The restaurant is not opened, exept for breakfast, which is not included in your room rate. The wine shop is still open. We had a great time there, especially talking with other visitors in the bar. We found the hotel to have some thin walls, but the rooms were huge, clean, and nice. One note: When we arrived they did not acknowledge our reservation. They made me present my fax copy of their confirmation. But once I did so, no problem. <BR> <BR> <BR>