I am new to actually asking questions, but a frequent "reader" here- especially when I go somewhere. I need advice, please.
My DH and I are going to Paris for 6 days the second week in December. He would like a hotel near the Eiffel Tower. We are in our 5o's (I have JUST turned 50 ) and love to eat, go to museums, site see, etc. I have been to Paris before, but he has not. Last time I went was 25 years ago and stayed in a youth hostel... We are looking to spend about $200 a night, but could maybe go higher.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 EPSON PRINTER 18OO: 68I :72O8 installations CONTACT EPSON Tec*h 24/7
- 2 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 3 Amsterdam at End of Year - Tickets for Museums
- 4 Black Friday in Britain? Why?
- 5 Advise Needed
- 6 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 7 6 days in Slovenia and Croatia in January
- 8 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 9 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 10 land vs river cruise
- 11 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 12 Hiking - Suggest a location
- 13 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 14 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 15 19 days Ireland by car - please advise
- 16 Scotland ideas
- 17 Tips for first trip to UK
- 18 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 19 Iceland tours from Keflavik
- 20 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 21 The World's Greatest Churches
- 22 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 23 Malaga Christmas lights
- 24 Portugal
- 25 Paris November 2017