Reload this Page >

Hotel near CDG airport

Search

Hotel near CDG airport

Search this Thread

Old Sep 30th, 2002, 09:26 AM
Paige

Hotel near CDG airport

Hi, I'm looking for some suggestions for a hotel close to CDG Airport that is in the $100 to $150 range for one night in Oct. Any thoughts? thanks Paige

Old Sep 30th, 2002, 09:34 AM
Betsy

Paige, type "CDG and hotel" into the search box at the top of this page. Highlight France in the box to the right and press "find." A zillion posts from the archives should appear on this topic.<BR><BR>Bon voyage

Old Sep 30th, 2002, 09:35 AM
Betsy

Paige, type "CDG and hotel" into the search box at the top of this page. Highlight France in the box to the right and press "find." A zillion posts from the archives should appear on this topic.<BR> <BR>I understand that Priceline has excellent prices for hotels at CDG. Go to www.biddingfortravel.com and scroll down to International Hotels and check out the rates others have gotten.<BR><BR>Bon voyage

Old Sep 30th, 2002, 11:48 AM
Gretchen

For a lot less than $100 you can stay at the Ibis--if all you want is a waiting area before taking off. There is a Sheraton and many other hotels.

Old Sep 30th, 2002, 11:54 AM
JOdy

I booked the Radisson at CDG online for $122.00 a night ..I first booked by phone but when I checked online the price for the same room was considerably less so I canceled the phone booking. <BR><BR>I used it mainly because their airport shuttle starts at 5 AM not 6 as most of the others do and I need to be at airport at 5:30 AM

Old Sep 30th, 2002, 12:00 PM
Lisa

Ditto on the Radisson - it was a lovely hotel. However, I booked it through our travel agent and got the room for $95.00/night. Shop around.

Old Sep 30th, 2002, 03:48 PM
Clif

We stayed at the Ibis Hotel near CDG recently. You couldn't beat it for $65.00. I booked it on line.

Old Sep 30th, 2002, 04:03 PM
Betsy

I understand that there're two Ibises (Ibi?) at CDG and that one is nicer than the other, so heads up. Maybe someone can distinguish between them on this thread.

Old Sep 30th, 2002, 04:41 PM
Gerry K

The Ibis CDG is right at airport bus stop #9. The #1/#9 bus circles the airport continuously. It's very convenient. (and free) The RER train station and the TGV are also right next to the Ibis CDG.<BR><BR>Cheers,<BR><BR><BR>GerryK<BR>

Old Sep 30th, 2002, 06:59 PM
Betsy

Ibis Paris CDG<BR>2 ave de la Raperie<BR>Roissy 95700<BR>1-34 29 34 34 · 315 Rooms<BR><BR>Ibis CDG Airport<BR>BP 10122 · Roissy<BR>1-49 19 19 19 · 556 Rooms

Old Sep 30th, 2002, 08:57 PM
TC

We just stayed (Sept. 02) at what appeared to be a brand new Marriott Courtyard. It was beautiful. I can't remember the exact price, but it was quite inexpensive.

Old Sep 30th, 2002, 09:26 PM
kelly

I've stayed at the Hilton and the Ibis. The Ibis was cheaper but I hated it. Stark rooms, 1 towel, 3 channels on the tv, only in French (yes, I know I'm in France but most hotels have the BBC channel). The Hilton was about 50 dollars more but they included a full breakfast and it was right next to the train station so it was as convenient as the Ibis. I also got something like double Hilton rewards points, which eventually add up. I don't pack hair dryers because I pick hotels that have them in the rooms- Ibis does not (discovered that when I couldn't dry my hair). Sometimes it's just the little things that make a difference. The restaurant at the Hilton was very nice. If you have a few extra dollars, the Hilton is nice. Haven't tried the others. Shuttle took me right over to the airport.

Old Oct 1st, 2002, 01:38 AM
AA

<BR>I stayed at the IBIS for 1 night 2 weeks apo. It is a very basic hotel but extremely convenient for 1 night stays. The shuttle stop is just in front of the hotel, the train station is 1 minute walk from it. So if you have the time and wish to go to Paris for a few hours it is very easy. The rate is a flat rate of 89 Euros which is reasonable compared to all other hotels in the area.<BR>It is located in the airport.<BR>Tel: 1- 49 19 19 19<BR>AA