Reload this Page >

Hotel de la Bretonnerie - Paris

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 29th, 2002, 05:16 AM
Charles

Does anyone have any info on this Marais district hotel? Any input would be appreciated. Thanks.

Old Jan 29th, 2002, 06:00 AM
Surlok

Charles,<BR><BR>I stayed there fours years ago. De La Bretonnerie is quite a nice hotel, with well decorated rooms, and also the bathrooms are of a good size and recently redone. It doesn't have air conditioning, though, but the service is accomodating, and the location, within the Marais distric, perfect. I would stay there again.<BR><BR>Regards,<BR><BR>S

Old Jan 29th, 2002, 07:08 AM
Boo

Hi.<BR><BR>We stayed there but it was about 10 years ago. At that time we were very pleased with our room and the location. Staff was courteous and accommodating. Don't forget to bring a tiny flashlight...these older Paris hotels have little or no lighting in the corridors. Sometimes the hall light is on a (short) timer. To avoid being caught dead blind in a dark, unfamiliar hallway bring your own illumination.<BR><BR>You're welcome.

Old Jan 29th, 2002, 08:32 AM
Fred

It gets good reviews from people who have stayed there, as follows:<BR>Hotel de la Bretonnerie (3 star right bank)-<BR>quite lovely<BR>excellent service<BR>extensively refurbished in 1994 <BR>lovely/charming. <BR>staff at the hotel were very friendly<BR>rooms were adequate, but nothing special<BR>loved it<BR>room was medium-sized, and quite comfortable<BR>The regular rooms tend to be dark and small - pay for "room of charm"<BR>staff efficient and attentive <BR>very nice<BR>whole place was spotless<BR>For more Paris information e-mail me: [email protected]

Old Jan 29th, 2002, 08:40 AM
RLR

We stayed there last year. The rooms are large, decorated nicely, large bathrooms with huge tubs. Close to the Modern Art Museum, Jewish Quarter. It was very nice.