Hotel Darioli in Zermatt?

Old Jun 14th, 2001, 10:12 PM
CiCi

Hotel Darioli in Zermatt?

Any recommendations out there for the Hotel Darioli in Zermatt?

Old Jun 14th, 2001, 10:25 PM
Ursula

Cici hi! Do not know about this specific hotel, but it does look like a nice small three star place.
www.darioli.ch

For general info about Zermatt, check
www.zermatt.ch (click on English flag)

Enjoy Zermatt!

Old Jun 14th, 2001, 10:35 PM
Ursula

CiCi: The hotel's page doesn't seem to work well. Anyway, the place is a so-called "garni" which means no inhouse restaurant (but there are lots of them in Zermatt) and some 40 beds.

Old Jun 14th, 2001, 11:04 PM
CiCi

Thanks for the information Ursula!

Old Jun 15th, 2001, 08:26 AM
Martha

I stayed at the Hotel Darioli in 1999 for 2 nights. I thought the rooms were a nice size and the furnishings were not fancy but about what you would expect for a 3 star hotel. The staff was very helpful and extremely friendly and the breakfast was very good. It is a couple blocks up from the train station on the main road. So it is easy to get to, and easy to get to everywhere else in Zermatt. Also the flowers on the front of the bldg. in the window boxes were just beautiful. I don't know if they change colors yearly but when I went the were light purple. I would recommend it if you are looking for a decent hotel but nothing fancy.

Old Jun 17th, 2001, 08:43 PM

Old Jun 27th, 2001, 05:12 PM
Dick

We stayed there for 4 nites in 1998. The room was of a good size and nice furnishings for a three star. The staff and owner were very helpful and accomodating. We were picked up at the train station and offered a ride back on departure. We had a front facing room and balconey and the only liability was the noise from the street at bar closing, but don't let that deter you.