hotel comments first time visitor

Nov 7th, 2001, 12:13 PM
bob

hotel comments first time visitor

does anyone have any knowledge of these hotels ; hotel fenice in florence and hotel delle nazionale in rome . thank you

Nov 8th, 2001, 05:21 AM
xxx

Nov 8th, 2001, 06:15 AM
Patrick

Stayed at the Hotel delle Nazione in Rome a couple of years ago and liked it very much -- beautiful room, very nice complimentary breakfast, and a nice location. Last year we were going to stay there again, but their prices had raised drastically in just one year and we opted for the Raphael, which I thought was an even nicer hotel with a better location (for us) at a lower price. But you will be very happy at the delle Nazionale.

Nov 8th, 2001, 06:44 AM
Surlok

Bob,

Although I haven't stayed at Hotel Fenice, I was there checking the hotel location and the rooms. It's a little north from the Duomo, not bad as location. The hotel is modern ( or it has been modernized), and the rooms are comfortable, although they lack charm.

If you mean Albergo Nazionale in Rome, in Piazza Montecitorio, it's a very nice hotel, with large and beautiful rooms, and the location is wonderful. If you meant Hotel delle Nazione, close to the Trevi Fountain and the Quirinale, the location is nice, but the hotel is just fine.

I hope it helps.

Regards,

S

Nov 8th, 2001, 11:02 AM
bob

thanks for your responses on the hotels .bob