Reload this Page >

Hotel Cesari info?

Search

Hotel Cesari info?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 18th, 2001, 10:07 PM
Kevin

Hotel Cesari info?

Can anyone tell me about the quality of the Hotel Cesari, what are the rooms like, service etc? <BR> <BR>Regards <BR> <BR>KD

Old Aug 19th, 2001, 06:27 AM
alice

this is one that I know you can find by entering "Cesari" in the search box... It has been discussed numerous times in the past - you'll see!

Old Aug 19th, 2001, 07:29 AM
cindy

We were just there in early August. We thought it was a great place and would stay there again. We had a family room with four single beds - which is a sleeping situation we like when traveling (family of 4). The bathroom was big and had the longest bathtub I ever saw. The sound proofed windows were the most effective we saw on our trip. Before closing the glass window at night, we closed the metal shutters, too. It was nice and quiet and dark in our room. I didn't like the breakfast but I am very picky about my food. The orange juice seemed to be made with soda water. It is located in the part of Rome where cars are not permitted, but cabs can get you pretty close. <BR> <BR>

Old Aug 20th, 2001, 07:24 PM
Lisa

I can't Kevin, sorry. I do have a question for Cindy. We have booked the room for the four of us, also, at the same hotel for later this year. Is it roomy enough for four people? I was very curious about the size. Thanks.

Old Aug 22nd, 2001, 03:26 PM

TO THE TOP <BR>