Hotel by Termini Station

Old Feb 15th, 2002, 01:33 PM
Jennifer

Hotel by Termini Station

Has anyone stayed at or heard about the Morgana hotel by the Terimin Station. I am concerned about the location.

Old Feb 15th, 2002, 01:37 PM
Anonyimouse

Please give us a clue and let us know what city the Morgana Hotel is located in.

Old Feb 15th, 2002, 01:42 PM
BobG

"Termini" = Rome.

Old Feb 15th, 2002, 01:47 PM
Capo

Here's a map showing where it's located. Looks like a few blocks west of Termini (in Rome.)

http://www.hotelmorgana.com/location.html

Jennifer, if yoiur concern is safety, my *understanding* is that the areas west and north of Termini are OK, safety-wise, whereas the areas east and south are a bit more questionable.

Old Feb 15th, 2002, 01:47 PM
Sue

I stayed at a hotel near the Termini after taking the train around Italy for a week. We were leaving the next day for home. The hotel was very close to the Metro. There wasn't anything in the immediate neighborhood to do but we just used the hotel to sleep anyway. I'd stay there again as it was clean and cheap!

Old Feb 15th, 2002, 01:51 PM
Sue

I had a brain cloud and had to look up the name of the hotel near the termini.

BRITANNIA
Via Napoli 64, Rome 00184

Old Feb 22nd, 2002, 08:16 AM
kc

Try the Hotel Aberdeen. It's about a 10 minute walk from Termini. Nice area, quiet, clean, comfortable, mini-bars the whole 9 yards. Breakfast is only so-so. About 100 bucks a night for a double.