Reload this Page >

Hotel Bella Vista in Menaggio - Any information would be appreciated

Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 7th, 2002, 01:39 PM
Stanley

I'll be in the Italian lakes region in August. Not sure I can afford the 4-star places. The 3-star Bella Vista has a nice web site. Has anyone stayed there? Anyone know about it? There'll be 3 of us, including 1 child, for 3 nights. We don't need much, just a comfortable place to stay and a good location.

Old Mar 7th, 2002, 01:56 PM
GAC

I toured the lobby of this lakefront property during my trip to Menaggio last year. It's a delightful hotel in a great location. Good value, particularly taking half-board. Lakefront rooms have good views. Beautiful pool on the water's edge. The only serious problem is NO air conditioning! August is very hot and humid, even on Lake Como.

Old Mar 8th, 2002, 03:59 AM
Julie

Haven't stayed there. Only ate there but pool is nice, food is great. Location is wonderful. Very central and, of course, on the water, just by the harbor. Hope the air conditioning isn't too much of a drawback, in other respects I expect it is an excellent value.

Old Mar 8th, 2002, 05:32 AM
BOB THE NAVIGATOR

Yes, I have stayed there. Great value and bella vistas and very close to the ferry dock--hard to beat for the price.

Old Mar 8th, 2002, 07:30 AM
ttt

Topping for Stanley.