Reload this Page >

Hotel Aprile - Florence

Search

Hotel Aprile - Florence

Search this Thread

Old Feb 8th, 2001, 05:25 PM
Lisa Karin

Hotel Aprile - Florence

A travel agent booked this hotel for a friend and me for a trip this June (located near the S. Maria Novella). Since I have never been to Florence I was wondering if anyone out there had any comments on this hotel or suggestions of nearby restaurants. <BR> <BR>Thanks!

Old Feb 9th, 2001, 02:41 AM
not-the-real-topper

Up!

Old Feb 9th, 2001, 07:40 AM
Kellie

There is a fabulous little restaurant on Via Di Bardi (I think) I'm not sure where your hotel is but this restaurant is behind S. Maria Novella. I can't think of the name but I'll find out for you. THey have amazing food (lasagna!!) and good prices. Plus they are open pretty late. Plus it is super cute. Also there is a great pub on that same street called the Joshua Tree. You will love Florence and your hotel is in a good spot.

Old Feb 9th, 2001, 09:44 AM
anne

I clipped a posting in Travel Holiday years ago raving about this hotel. Haven't stayed there, but would like to someday!

Old Feb 9th, 2001, 12:09 PM
Lesli

It's been listed in Karen Brown's guide, and looks charming on the website: http://www.venere.it/firenze/aprile/ <BR> <BR>Everything in Florence is within easy walking distance, so go to whatever restaurant sounds good to you! I don't have my travel notes in front of me, but e-mail me directly if you'd like some recommendations.