Reload this Page >

Hostels in Europe

Search

Hostels in Europe

Search this Thread

Old Jun 24th, 2002, 01:34 AM
Shopgirl

Hostels in Europe

A friend of mine and I are going to Europe in December and was wondering whether anyone could recommend any good cheap accomodation or hostels (around 20 Euros a night)<BR><BR>Thanks

Old Jun 24th, 2002, 01:36 AM
Shopgirl

To clarify- we are doing the French countryside (nice, provence, loire valley), rome, venice and florence

Old Jun 24th, 2002, 02:10 AM
Stef

A good website to check for hostels is hostelworld.com<BR>You type in where you are travelling and it will tell you what's available. **Usually with photos too.<BR>There's also a message board where you can ask questions and see what others have to say about the best places to stay.<BR>Happy Travels.

Old Jun 24th, 2002, 03:01 AM
brian

I've found the best place to look is...<BR><BR>www.inyourpocket.com<BR><BR>Good luck

Old Jun 25th, 2002, 11:05 PM
shopgirl

Thanks stef and brian

Old Jun 26th, 2002, 04:55 AM
monique

Check out www.eurotrip.com, and go to the forums page (www.eurotrip.com/forums). It's the best site for budget travel and backpacking in Europe. You can do a search of previous posts under 'hostels' and see what other people have said about specific hostels in specific cities. I'd also recommend "Let's Go" and "Lonely Planet" as excellent guidebooks for backpacking and budget travel; Fodor's is not what you want for this trip.