Firstly, I am new to this site, but I am so happy to have found such a wonderful community. My fiancee and I are getting married end of August and will be traveling from September 1st until September 19th on our Honeymoon. We live and work in NY so that would be our city of departure.
We are thinking about doing Santorini, Rome, Florence and Paris. We have been told that we might be spreading our days too thin. We definitely want to got o Santorini for at least 5 days so we can relax on a beautiful beach after such a hectic year of planning the wedding!
I'd LOVE it if you guys could give me your opinions on these locations and the amount of days they deserve and if I am better of restructuring my itinerary. We are willing to nix Paris if we need to dedicate more days to other locations. We have also heard there might be places in Italy that we are missing out on.
Any suggestions and info would help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 2 paris to london- day trip
- 3 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 4 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 5 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 6 10 days in europe
- 7 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 8 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 9 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 10 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 11 GTG Paris December 2017
- 12 Tips for first trip to UK
- 13 Where to stay in Naples?
- 14 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 15 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 16 European honeymoon help needed
- 17 northern Italy this fall, dolomites and piedmont
- 18 land vs river cruise
- 19 Portugal
- 20 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 21 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 22 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 23 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 24 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 25 Browsing Barcelona