Honeymoon ideas

Feb 10th, 2005, 01:14 PM
Original Poster

Honeymoon ideas

Hello. We need a place to go at the end of April. Not cold. Not just the beach. And want a nice hotel.
Thanks!
Feb 10th, 2005, 01:46 PM

This post makes my day!!
Feb 10th, 2005, 01:49 PM
ira

Have you considered somewhere in Europe?
Feb 10th, 2005, 01:52 PM

Europe is a nice country to visit in spring.
Feb 10th, 2005, 02:08 PM

We should cut signmeup a little bit of slack because s/he is probably overwhelmed by wedding planning right now. Here's the answer I posted to the same question signmeup posted on another forum:

Surely, if you've visited 50 countries between you, you have an idea of where you want to go next? My fiance and I (who have both travelled a lot) each made a list of our top 10 not-yet-visited places. That's how we ended up deciding to go to Morocco in May. While Morocco is going to be amazing, I'm not sure it will meet your definition of "nice".

Why don't you go to the bookstore and read (or better yet, buy) the book 1,000 Places to See Before You Die. That should give you some good ideas. Make a shortlist that takes into account April temperatures and then ask a travel agent to find something for you on your shortlist (I expect part of your problem is that you're too stressed out by wedding planning to plan a complex honeymoon, but don't just want to buy an "all-inclusive resort" trip (which is the easy option that many honeymooners choose).