Hey, Budman. You ready??

May 20th, 2004, 06:33 AM
Original Poster

Hey, Budman. You ready??

I'm just about packed. I touched base with Aer Lingus yesterday and feel much more reassured about my connecting flight between Chicago and Boston. In fact would you believe AA actually shortened the time I have upon landing in Boston. I have 72 minutes!! to get from Terminal B to E for the Aer Lingus flight to Shannon. Anyway the person I talked to at A.E. pulled up on their computer the amount of time allowed between domestic flights and international flight and she told me 40 minutes which should be doable. (and probably because they and AA code-share)

Of course my sister and I do have contingency plans just in case one of my flights gets delayed. She'll stay in Ennis until I arrive.

I'm in Seat 41 C if you have a chance to stop by and chat. My sister's in 22 A and we're hoping we can do a seat change if her seatmate is agreeable.

Good luck to you and your wife on all you PRE-DEPARTURE activities. Slainte'... Ali
May 20th, 2004, 06:55 AM

I'm ready -- just picked up a pair of Guinness Beer Drinking Gloves. Now I just have to pack.

Hoping all goes well and you make the flight!
May 20th, 2004, 07:24 AM
Original Poster

Now that's what I like. A man who has his priorities in the right place.

The New Guinness in the cans with the little CO2 cartridge is wonderful. It builds almost like the Guinness on tap.

And good luck that all goes well with you. Ali
Jun 2nd, 2004, 08:40 AM

Hope you made the flight and all went well for you in Ireland. There was a guy sitting in 41C, so I wondered.
Jun 4th, 2004, 11:32 AM

Just for clarification: The capsule in the Guinnes can contains nitrogen, not CO2. Not to be a beer nerd or anything...

Kevin
Jun 4th, 2004, 11:38 AM

Kevin,

I had a Guinness on the flight home. It was a 12 oz and it didn't seem to have the nitrogen capsule -- maybe they only use it in the big cans.

Search this Thread