Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Europe
Reload this Page >

Here's an idea: How about if all folks who have been reading the board for a while top their all-time favorite threads?

Search

Here's an idea: How about if all folks who have been reading the board for a while top their all-time favorite threads?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 8th, 2001, 01:29 PM
Really Really Bored

How about it?

Old Aug 8th, 2001, 01:34 PM
I'masbored

And I thought I was the only one fresh out of original ideas! I guess we're all desperate for an interesting thread. Can't someone post something controversial? I've been flamed already this week on the USA forum, it's someone else's turn!

Old Aug 8th, 2001, 01:40 PM
YS

Bidet thread was amusing.

Old Aug 8th, 2001, 01:48 PM
Really Really Bored

Yes, but you've got to top it. As a favor to new readers, of course.

Old Aug 8th, 2001, 02:37 PM
JOdy

Personally, I'l be glad when summer's over and everyone isn't wearing sandals and shorts, and worrying about where they can go. Love the food threads. I am out of good ideas if I ever had one to troll with! Get tired of people topping questions that were in a specific time frame which has already pased! I agree the Bidet post was funny!!

Old Aug 8th, 2001, 03:11 PM
Betsy

Elvira's trip reports.!

Old Aug 8th, 2001, 04:28 PM
thow much to tip the

What about the thread about how much to tip the pilot? <BR> <BR>I thought this thread was hilarious(sp?). Tried a search in order to top and waited over 5 minutes, no patience tonight.

Old Aug 8th, 2001, 04:45 PM
OhSoBored

Don't forget those most excellent trolls. I'm goin' a'hunting for Titanic and Toot Toot.

Old Aug 9th, 2001, 04:18 PM
Larisa

Tipping the pilot was great. I laughed so that my husband came from another floor wondering what's going on

Old Aug 9th, 2001, 07:15 PM
cmt

http://www.fodors.com/forums/crossro...ity=&active=5&

Old Aug 9th, 2001, 07:28 PM
new

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, <BR>all this does is bring up old threads that weren't that interesting to start with or were funny for the moment and we who have legitimate travel quesions get pushed back. some people have feeble senses of humor and some of these threads prove it.