we are traveling from Croatia to Hungary(Budapest) to Czech Republic(Prague) and then to Germany(berlin) and possibly the Netherlands(Amsterdam) after that. I am struggling to find the absolute best way to travel between each destination. I have heard so many people say that Eurorail is more expensive than paying for an individual ticket but from what I have seen nothing online is backing that claim up. What is the best and cheapest way to travel these countries? Time constraints are not an issue for us
thank you in advance for any help you can offer!!
Natalie and Charlotte
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 2 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 3 Avignon
- 4 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 5 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 6 Flight questions To Italy with Frankfurt connection
- 7 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 8 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 9 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 10 two days in rome
- 11 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 12 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 13 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 14 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 15 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 16 Budget trip
- 17 Rome to Greece on a Ferry
- 18 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 19 Favorite London memories
- 20 Provence and Cote de Azure
- 21 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 22 Provence Trip Report
- 23 8 months around Europe
- 24 Tentative Spain/France Basque region itinerary
- 25 9 Day Paris & Rome with Family