I would be interested in your experience and advice.
We are planning a trip for two people to Europe in Aug 2013. We have 11 days and would like to see Paris and some of Italy if possible. We will be coming from London and flying out of Paris.
How much time should we allocate to Paris?
What would be the best way to make the most of the time we have? We are considering driving but I'm not sure if that is the best option (for price and time). Should we be considering trains?
What are your 'must see' locations in France and Italy?
Any advice is much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 [email protected] 1800:570:1233 Password Reset CONTACT Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 3 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 4 London vacation rental agency
- 5 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 6 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 7 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 8 land vs river cruise
- 9 South of France
- 10 Tips for first trip to UK
- 11 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 12 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 13 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 14 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 15 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 16 My France Vacation
- 17 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 18 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 19 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 20 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 21 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 22 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 23 Malaga Christmas lights
- 24 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 25 Your favorite London streets for strolling?