Reload this Page >

help! i need suggestions soon.

Search

Search this Thread

Old May 8th, 2001, 05:22 PM
spat

my family and i have four days to tour leaving from geneva with the end stop being frankfurt. we think we might like to go to the mediteranian and return north along the east of france. would love to hear from others, of towns and or sites that they enjoyed. its our first trip to europe so any feedback is appreciated. have not had much luck with prior postings.. no responses i hope i am doing this correctly. thanks

Old May 8th, 2001, 06:32 PM
jackie

i love you

Old May 8th, 2001, 08:02 PM
Jon

If I only had 4 days, starting at Geneva and ending in Frankfurt, I would try to see as much of Geneva and Frankfurt as possible. I might possibly consider a side trip to Lyon/Mont Blanc, but wouldn't try to go 200 miles south, then 500 miles north. I don't think there is time to cover that much ground and really see anything. <BR>Have a great trip, <BR>j.

Old May 9th, 2001, 01:09 AM
xxx

Agree with Jon, for what it's worth.

Old May 9th, 2001, 06:06 AM
spat59

thank you jon and xxx, i am getting some feedback about driving, and avoiding great distances. i am going to look into the area you have suggested. i hate to pass on the coast but maybe next time!