Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Europe
Reload this Page >

HELP!! I can't get past the first screen on Virtual Tourist

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 6th, 2003, 11:53 AM

Can anyone help me figure out how to get into the travelogs? I have bee trying all day to figure this out, and I wondor if the site is down or something?<BR><BR>Thanks for any suggestions!

Old Jan 6th, 2003, 11:59 AM
Ann

It works for me - under the map on the main page, click on the name of the area you want - e.g., Europe. Then on the next page, scroll down past the ads until you see a map of Europe with countries labelled. Either click on the map, or on the name of the country in the left sidebar. Once you're in the country, you'll get a choice of cities, etc. Or are you simply not getting the second page?

Old Jan 6th, 2003, 12:06 PM

Thanks for respoinding-i am SO frustrated- I can't seem to get to the &quot;second&quot; page- the one with the map!<BR>All I can do is bring up the menu bar- any suggestions?

Old Jan 6th, 2003, 12:34 PM
Ann

You could try putting in http://www.virtualtourist.com/vt/1/ as the URL - which should bring up the Europe map - and see if you can navigate from there.

Old Jan 6th, 2003, 12:39 PM

OK I just tried this and still couldn't bring it up so now I am going to assume that I have to update my browser!<BR><BR>Thanks for the help!