My partner & I are going to Cinque Terre in late October this year (29 Oct - 1 Nov) and I have heard about the flooding last October and that some places are closed and I also have received recommendations to book early for accommodation as it does get booked out quickly.
We have managed to book into one of the B&B for 30th & 31st Oct but are finding it extremely difficult to find a place for the 29th Oct?!?
Is there something going on that I am not aware of or am I leaving it really late to book a place considering I'm booking 5 months ahead of time? I have contacted literally 10 places and they are all FULL on the 29th October?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 समर्थनICLOUD @ Password Reset 1:888:260:2909 ICLOUD Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 3 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 4 First time in Spain
- 5 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 6 Where to leave luggage while touring Amsterdam for 10 hours
- 7 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 8 Luggage lockers in Amsterdam
- 9 Barcelona to Malaga
- 10 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 11 Paris November 2017
- 12 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 13 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 14 Camino de Santiago - tour companies?
- 15 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 16 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 17 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 18 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 19 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 20 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 21 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 22 1 night in Algarve in January?
- 23 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 24 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 25 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)