Reload this Page >

Greetings from Madrid!

Search

Greetings from Madrid!

Search this Thread

Old Sep 25th, 2001, 06:27 AM
Greg

Greetings from Madrid!

We arrived in Madrid early this morning (about 4:20 PM now) and I just wanted to pass along to anyone getting ready to leave for Spain that everything went VERY smoothly. Security is tight, but not suffocating. I won´t bore anyone with details yet, but will give a full report when we get back. Thanks again to everyone who has helped over the last year and a half to make this dream honeymoon a reality! Now enough of the e-mailing - time for some sightseeing and tapas eating! <BR> <BR>Hasta luego, <BR>Greg <BR> <BR>

Old Sep 25th, 2001, 06:40 AM
PostCOlonial

Oh la la! you be sexy.

Old Sep 26th, 2001, 02:39 AM
nancy

Greg, <BR> have a fabulous time! <BR>I hope this honeymoon trip will be the first of many happy travels for you both. <BR>Happy eating.

Old Sep 26th, 2001, 03:05 AM
Denise

Greg & the Mrs, I wish you both a fabulous honeymoon in beautiful Spain. And, I also wish you both great love, happiness and prosperity. I look forward to hearing about your wonderful trip, when you return.

Old Sep 26th, 2001, 06:03 AM
Gigi

Congratulations! Have a wonderful trip! <BR>

Old Sep 28th, 2001, 05:05 PM
Graziella

HI,Happy Honeymoon, ........I wish to recommend a very nice restaurant, NO TOURIST s , reservations needed, <BR>El lando-Plaza Gabril Miro 8 <BR>91 366 76 81 <BR> <BR>good food. great ambiance, a really madrileno local place,...the equivalent of a good New York restaurant without tourists. Classy but not extravagant.