I'm going to Greece next June for four weeks. I plan to stay one week in Crete and the three following weeks on two or three other islands. Now I have to decide which ones. I'm thinking of Paros, Naxos, maybe Chios or Lesbos.
I'm looking for cheap accommodation (50 € at the very maximum) on these islands. Is it feasible? Can I find something on the spot or do I need to book in advance? Any address (a homestay or a family-run hotel preferably) that you could recommend?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Apartment
- 2 Milan airport--which one
- 3 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 4 Which Area in London?
- 5 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 6 Barcelona to Malaga
- 7 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 8 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 9 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 10 Paris November 2017
- 11 Getting around Lisbon
- 12 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 13 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 14 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 15 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 16 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 17 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 18 Visit to France
- 19 First time in Spain
- 20 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 21 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 22 Trains - website?
- 23 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 24 GTG Paris December 2017
- 25 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help