I am a student who is studying abroad and would like to spend two weeks traveling. I was hoping to leave December 9th (Maybe December 8th if better) and return December 19th.
The plan is to fly from London to either Istanbul, Greece, or Italy. I would like to spend a day in Istanbul to see the wonderful markets, see an island or two in Greece, do some mainland sightseeing in Greece and also Italy. Maybe Croatia? But that could be a long shot.
I am a student so funds are limited but I would like to take advantage of this opportunity while I can.
I appreciate all the help and knowledge!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL 1~800~681:7208 password reset Contact AOL Tec*h care
- 2 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 3 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 4 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 5 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 6 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 7 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 8 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 9 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 10 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 11 9 day trip to France
- 12 Paris November 2017
- 13 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 14 2 week May trip with kids
- 15 Arezzo - how much time?
- 16 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 17 Which Aran Island??
- 18 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 19 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 20 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 21 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 22 Easter Week in Italy
- 23 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 24 Airport Transfer
- 25 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!