Reload this Page >

Good Location in Prague?

Search

Good Location in Prague?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 26th, 2002, 03:16 PM
Marcie

Good Location in Prague?

Just rented a 1 bedroom apartment for 5 nights. The address is: Husova Apartment, Husova 12, Praha 1-Stare Mesto.<BR>We still have plenty of time to change our mind if this is NOT a good, central, walkable location. Any thoughts??<BR>Thanks!<BR>Marcie

Old Mar 26th, 2002, 03:20 PM
Leslie

Anywhere in Praha 1 or 2 is a good location for all of the major sites. Even if you are on the outskirts, there would be a tram very nearby.

Old Mar 26th, 2002, 03:28 PM
Ami

My sister and her husband rented a similar apt. on Husova last Sept. and said it was a perfect location! I would have been there too, but had to cancel due to 9/11. When I finally do make it, I want to stay right there, based on her very positive recommendation. It is very near the bridge and easily walkable to everywhere.

Old Mar 26th, 2002, 03:29 PM
sam

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD YOU STAY AT THIS TERRIBLE LOCATION. I would highly suggest that you stay at the SUSOBA apt. Susboba 13, Hopra 2- <BR>Miste-Eise. It is centrally located to both THE schloppenheimer museum and the musee'de shlongge. they are having a wonderful picaaser exhibit at the shlongge. All things phallic will be represented at the Schlongge. I hope you have a great time in Prudereum. It is a beautiful restaurant. Be sure to order the chicken.

Old Mar 26th, 2002, 04:08 PM
Marcie

Sam, you're alarming me. Can you tell me what is so terrible with this location? I'm confused by the 2 responses prior to yours stating that it IS a GOOD location. I'd appreciate the reasoning behind your statment. We do want to make a good decision one way or another. Thanks, Marcie

Old Mar 26th, 2002, 04:14 PM
Leslie

Marcie, read Sam's message very carefully -- he is a troll.

Old Mar 26th, 2002, 04:25 PM
sam

Marcie,<BR>So glad you asked. I stayed in Husova but not in that exact apt. It looked pretty bad from the street but you know what they say, you can't judge an apartment by its exterior. Pragueans will be the first to tell you that. I was simply offering an alternative to this shack. Still, you must go to the Schloppenheimer and you'll feel like a jerk if you miss the Schlongge. <BR> <BR>I did not mean to insult your taste. the restaurant you speak of is really top notch. Just remember to order the chicken. NEVER EVER order the beef, one word...MADCOW! The shrimp in cheese sauce is tasty too but it gave my wife gas.<BR><BR>Bon Jour,<BR>Sam<BR>

Old Mar 26th, 2002, 04:32 PM
Leslie

Sam, are you snorting crack-cocaine? No one mentioned a restaurant other than yourself. Lastly, since you mentioned the word "schlongge" there is not a phallic museum in Prague. However, there actually is a phallic museum but it is in Iceland, it is called the Iceland Phallogical Museum, and the URL is: http://www.mh.is/vefir/phallus/ens1.htm

Old Mar 26th, 2002, 04:51 PM
sam

leslie,<BR>aren't you the little bearer of all news and bad tidings? Get back with your bad self, get your freak on and stop snorting marijuana. This restaurant ROCKS!!!!! But don't order the beef (MAD COW). I'm so glad to know there's a phallus musee in IcelAND. I'LL HAVE TO add Rejikivik (spelling?) to my itinerary and eat at Schlongge's, maybe if they have good hotdogs. Thanks for the mammories miss thang,<BR>Sam the man I am

Old Mar 26th, 2002, 09:33 PM
Zvi Schnabel7

If you have an doubts about this place, take the Ambassador Hotel on Vaclavske Namesti. Very central location, for Old and New City. I was there already 4 times.