My hubby and I were considering of staying in Cinque Terre but after reading how packed it gets during summer season (we are going at the end of August), we are having second thoughts.
Can anyone else recommend other areas which would be good place to stay that are not as touristy but yet are full of charm, quaint, and have great food ?
We are flying in an out of Milan so trying to stay close enough and not venture too far South. I've heard Amalfi coast is amazing, but its too far south...
We only have a few days there because we are doing other locations (Tuscany and Switzerland)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 2 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 3 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 4 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 5 2 week May trip with kids
- 6 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 7 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 8 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 9 Sleep at Heathrow
- 10 Rail vs. Plane
- 11 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 12 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 13 Paris November 2017
- 14 Self Drive UK tour
- 15 Where to See Flamenco
- 16 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 17 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 18 Two week Europe itenirary help
- 19 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 20 Airport Transfer
- 21 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 22 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 23 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 24 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 25 US dairy vs European Dairy